Monday 1 September 2008

Update on My Reading, School, and My Flight Home

I have finished the Eclipse. I really liked the first three books. I"M DYING FOR BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!! There is a line for it. I am not happy about the line. Oh well.

School starts tomorrow. But whats even worse about starting school, it that I have to wake up at 5:45 to get ready for school then be done by 7:03. Because school starts at 7:30 sharp. I will be a monster about getting up early.

I also enjoyed my visit to Utah. I personally thought that it went by too fast. It felt like two minutes for every place that I went to. The plane ride home on the other hand....felt like centuries. In Utah time...we left at 1:00 PM. Then we few for three and a half hours to Houston and arrived at Houston at5:00 PM Centrel Time. Then had a two hour lay over and a 3o minute delay. We didn't leave until 7:45ish. Then it was a three and a half hour flight to JFK. We didn't get to our home until 2:45...accourding to my dad. I don't ever want to do that again.